Monday, June 23, 2008

The monster is my good friend.

The greatest lesson I have learnt so far is to make friends of colleages. Some of them are not the nicest of people but at one point or another you will have to work with them. I spend nine hours at work so I would not want to spend those with people I can not stand. There is one lady I did not particularly like at the beginning. She was rather rude and inconsiderate and she spoke ill of everyone. she was unpopular with everyone. I had an opportunity to chat to her during lunch one day and I was suprised. She was very nice and she suggested a good solution to a problem I was having. Today she is the one person I absolutely love; I can approach her with any problem and she will leave whatever she is doing to help. I am happy to help her as well so we just pick up the phone if we need each other's help. As such, some of the nicest people I have come to know are those who are considered to be monsters by others. I have come to realise that people do not take the time to understand each other which leads at the end of the day to the belief that some people are naturally nasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home