Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So far so good.

My search for photographic material has been fruitful so far. Last week I went and got a quotation from a newspaper. I was so sure I would have the whole exhibition wrapped up in no time at all until I saw the price list. They are not cheap at all and I do not think I can afford to do bussiness with them at the moment. I did however get permission from a very kind publisher to use material from his text. As of today, I will be focusing on getting hold of one or two more photographers who have very interesting work that I would like to get my hands on. I am worried though because I called one photographer last week who left a bitter taste in my mouth. He made it clear, using the least possible words and in the shortest possible time, that he was not going to help me. At least he had the decency to keep the conversation short. I just hope his meanness is not some photographers' thing because I am not in the mood for divas and drama queens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home