Wednesday, May 4, 2011

And three years later....

I am reconnecting with my blog. It's been a long time and a lot has happened. To the gentlemen who asked me why I stopped blogging in 2008, thank you for the challenge. And here I was thinking no one would notice.

It's been an interesting three years. I went through life changing, life altering, life enriching and life threatening experiences and am happy to say I am now a bigger (literally) and better person. The journey has been filled with treasured experiences.
I have gone from rubbing shoulders with the whose who of the business world to sharing meals with the nobodies of this world. From five star venues to backyard meeting places, from spas to hospital wards and from parties to funerals.

I have welcomed new people into the world and said farewell to dear old ones. Said good bye to old ways and embraced new ones. Gone from being an excited graduate to a nappy-changing, nursery rhyme singing mother.

Interestingly enough, I am currently working on an exhibition to be launched in a few weeks (my last posts were about an exhibition as well). The last one went well and I am now working extra hard to make this one a success as well. I will tell you all about it as soon as I have submitted all the work due. Deadlines and more deadlines....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home